on behalf of the European Pirate Party (PPEU), I would like to ask you for observer membership in PPI for our organization. We are registered in the Luxembourg as a non-profit organization representing Pirate parties in Europe. The respective contact information may be found here. We have appointed Sebastian Krone to coordinate between our both organisations.
- Rules of Procedure for Council meetings
- Rules of Procedure for the Board
- Manifesto of the Code of Conduct Council
Current Common European Election Pirate programme can be found here.
More background information about the European Pirate Party:
- Official registration documents can be found in RCS under n. F11844 registered 13/06/2018 in Luxembourg
- founding date: Statutes signing ceremony on 3rd September 2013 in Luxembourg, Founding Council Meeting 21st March 2014 in Brussels
- Board composition
- List of the PPEU member parties
The decision to apply for PPI membership was adopted at the PPEU Council Meeting June 5th 2021
Mikuláš Peksa, PPEU Chair
/Put here by Mike Gill on Mikuláš’s request/