Nominations for Board

Nominated by PPIL and PPDE, Keith Goldstein
Nominated by PPIL, Thomas Gaul
Nominated by PPNO, Linda Tørklep

2 Likes

Name of the candidate : Linda Tørklep

Presentation of the candidate : Board member, PPNO, Vice Chair, Agder Pirate Party of Norway. Social Worker with a Master’s degree, specializing in treatment of and doing policy work in support of marginalized groups like people with mental health and substance abuse problems. Main focus is being a voice for objectivity and fact based processes over lobbyism.

Positions to which you are candidate : [Board member]

Support : [insert the name of the supporters of the candidate] PPNO

I am nominating myself on behalf of the pirate party of Italy. Please don’t elect me if you have any alternatives.

A presentation of myself: I’ve been in international mailing lists for around ten years, currently a member of the coordination group of pp-it.

3 Likes

Name of the candidate : Keith Goldstein

Presentation of the candidate : Board member, International Coordinator PPIL, General Secretary PPI (former treasurer).

I am an original member of PPIL (since around 2011). I have been a board member of PPI since 2016.
I hold 2 MAs, a PhD in sociology and anthropology, Post-docs in education… I have published around 20 peer-reviewed papers on national education policy topics. I cowrite most PPI publications and speeches. I have attended several PPI conferences. My future goals are to develop a Pirate research project and set up a side event at the UN in NY.

Support : [insert the name of the supporters of the candidate] PPIL

Name of the candidate : DanPrazeres

Presentation of the candidate : Board member, actual treasurer. I am a member of PPBR since 2011 (where I am actual treasurer, have been national coordinator and general secretary), board member of PPI since 2017. I am political scientist and musician. I work with pirate stuff since I entered on the movement, and I believe that is important for us having people from outside Europe

Support : [insert the name of the supporters of the candidate] PPBr