Motion suggested by PPRU on situation in United State of Belarus and Russian Federation

PPI support Pirate Party of Russia and condemns actions of Belarus government related ot last presedential elections, including election fraud, ignorance of people will, violence against protesters, random arrests, torture in jails, media censorsion, destruction of infrastructure via Internet shutdowns.
Especially we condemn inaction of Russian Federation on violation of democracy and violation of Human Rights in United State.

PPI support people of Belarus in their will to live in open and democratic state, and ready to provide informational support.

1 Like

I threw your Motions statement into grammarly and fixed some things. I hope I’m correct and you are referring to the Union State of Russia and Belarus.

PPI condemns the Lukashenko regime’s actions related to the latest presidential elections, including election fraud, ignorance of people’s will, violence against protesters, random arrests, and torture in jails, media censorship, destruction of infrastructure via Internet shutdowns.
We especially condemn the Russian Federation’s inaction on violation of democracy and violation of Human Rights in the Union State.
PPI supports the people of Belarus in their will to live in an open and democratic state.

Everything is OK. I’v submitted it as it was transleted by proposer in PPRU, but most discussion happened in Russian, so fixing English language would not harm idea of motion

There had been 14.5 votes in favor and 1 abstention.

the motion has passed, topic closed.