== 6 Any Other Business ==

#Alternate Rights: What issue is there with the voting and speaking rights of alternates?

::Alternates clearly have voting and speaking rights according to Board Rules of Proceedure 5.5. “The most ranking alternate board member will take the first delegated vote, and each additional delegated vote will be given to the next in line. No alternate board member can hold more than one delegated vote. All board members who cannot attend should delegate their vote in advance.”

::Ideally absent board members would delegate their votes, but even if they don’t, the alternates who are present assume the place of those board members who are absent.

#GA: " cancelled GA on 29.07.2023 (it is not even mentioned in the PPI wiki)" This is incorrect. Immediately when the GA was cancelled I included a reference in the minutes: "Total Voting Power of the GA is 5 out of 27). Power needed for establishing the quorum is 9.
<Power would have been conceivably 8 out of 27 with Luxembourg, Russia, and Ukraine>.

The meeting was adjourned due to lacking sufficient votes." PPI Minutes 2023-07-29 - PPI

*If any other motion on alternate board member rights or mention of the GA cancellation is needed, please let us know.

*There should not be any secret meetings or discussions regarding the work of PPI. I’m not sure what you heard, but we must ensure that all conversations are transparent and there is a good teamwork. I hope that we can come to a resolution where everyone can contribute to the organization and enjoy their participation.